How to Make a Donation
The Vietnamese American Scholarship Foundation (VASF) is a registered 501(3)(c) non-profit group and all donations are fully tax deductible.
VASF accepts many forms of donations:
- General donations: These donations will be used to support existing programs and to start new scholarships and fellowships based on community need.
- Annual Scholarship or Fellowship donation: VASF’s primary goal is to make it easy for individuals and corporations to
create opportunities for Vietnamese American students. By providing an annual scholarship or fellowship donation, you can
take advantage of the infrastructure already put into place by VASF including:
- Website hosting with a page specifically dedicated to your scholarship/fellowship
- You can define the application requirements
- You can select the winner of the scholarship/fellowship yourself or delegate the decision back to the foundation as you see fit
- You can use VASF’s 501(3)(c) status to make your donations tax deductible
- You will have access to VASF’s large applicant pool and receive soft and hard copies of every application
- You will benefit from VASF’s marketing efforts including direct mailings to high school counselors
- You can continue supporting your scholarship/fellowship on an annual basis as you see fit
- Seeding donation: A large one-time donation can be made to VASF to seed new programs (including but not limited to scholarships, fellowships, leadership programs, mentoring programs). Portions of a seeded donation will be invested and dividends will be used to sustain the foundation and sponsor additional programs.
Make a donation today:
Donations can also be made by mailing checks to the following address:
The Vietnamese American Scholarship Foundation
P.O. Box 429
Stafford, TX 77497
Detailed information about donations and options for allocating funds to specific programs can be obtained by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.